Create a satellite
- To get started, sign-in to the Juno console. If you are a new developer on Juno and the Internet Computer, you may be prompted to create your first anonymous Internet Identity.
- Click Launch a new satellite.
- Enter a name for your satellite (note: this is for display purposes only and does not need to be unique).
- Confirm with Create a Satellite.. Juno will automatically generate a unique ID for your new satellite.
- The platform will then create your satellite smart contract and provision its resources.
- Once the process is complete, click Continue to receive on-screen information about how to develop your dapp or host your website. Alternatively, select "Skip" to access the overview page.